Exchange Program Manager
The experience of entrepreneurship unlocks human potential in powerful and unique ways. That’s why 3 Day Startup specializes in equipping students with the skills they need to start companies and make outsized change in their communities. Through a 3DS program, participants transform into entrepreneurs with the confidence, motivation, and know-how to be successful. And in their success, 3DS participants grow economies, create jobs, and solve problems in communities all over the world.
Over the last eight years, more than 11,000 students at 150 universities, colleges, and high schools have learned entrepreneurship the 3 Day Startup way: discovering customers, validating markets, iterating, prototyping, and learning-by-doing. With more than 300 hundred programs in 30 countries (and counting) 3DS continues to increase the scale, scope, and quality of immersive entrepreneurship education across the globe.
Joining the 3DS team will put you right in the thick of that journey. With us, you will experience new countries and cultures, meet amazing entrepreneurs and innovators, and inspire students to turn their vision into a reality. You will gain first-hand experience with numerous startup opportunities, new technologies, and experiments testing the limits of caffeinated entrepreneurs. Our crew is headquartered in Austin. Come join us!
We seek an extremely versatile person for an entry- or mid-level role at 3DS. This full-time position involves managing and implementing 3DS grant, workshops, and exchange programs, as well as helping to generate new grant opportunities and programs.
- Implementing, facilitating, training, reporting, and/or evaluating funded grant programs,
- Efficiently coordinating with several distinct stakeholders: the 3DS team, large numbers of students, clients (e.g. university and government staff), vendors, and volunteers
- Tracking and assisting the organizing progress for 3DS programs and projects
- Guiding 3DS organizing teams through the program creation process
- Fostering entrepreneurial communities through developing the leadership of local 3DS organizing teams
- Facilitating 3DS programs (i.e., delivering/running the at-program content)
- Bachelor’s degree with a track record of strong academic performance
- Crisp communication skills (written and spoken)
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Ability to work proactively and autonomously with strong focus and prioritization skills
- Excitement about entrepreneurship, startups, and university-level education
At 3DS we place great value in our team and we are very protective of our culture. This will not be an easy or fast hire. The evaluation process will involve an “audition” (a deliverable so we can get a sense of your output/work product) and 2-4 interviews to fully understand your hunger, ability to contribute, and willingness to grow in a challenging work environment.
Minimum Salary: $35,000 depending on experience